Close Geometric Glass Tin Terrarium , Watertight, 8x12" Container for Moss Wall, Fern, Landscape waterpond, 8x12", No plants Customizable
Terrarium only. Thou I do not sell plants online, I do can build the real rock micro landscape and provide all the material needed. I will list the the terrarium and the rocks later, each with a listing because every one is unique.
This is the first one of my various micro landscape types to select.
Its tutorial in my youtube channel.
This is the watertight close terrarium, with large open side door. You can make a little ponds inside now.
1. Close geometric terrarium, rectangle shape, with a side door. There is a slide latch to close it firmly. Best plant decor on your shelf, living room or table with a LED grow light as shown on the photos.
2. It can contain water. Now you can make a little pond inside or try some hydroponic idea. This project I call it flying island.
3. I use various moss and azalea Rhododendron 'Komachi', saxifrage.
4. The glass panels are soldered by tin. there are small gaps around the lid but it can keep moisture well.
5. Please be careful about the hinge. When you lay the back down and DIY your project, please have the lid supported.
6. Material: Glass, tin
7. What is included: Terrarium only. Plants are not icnluded.
8. Dimensions :
The bottom glass panel height: 7cm / 2.75inches
The thickness (or width) of the terrarium: 11.4cm / 4.5inches
Length x height: 20.3 x 30.5CM / 8 x 12 inches
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked