handmade water tight, sealed, enclosed, rectangle acrylic terrarium, fish tank, moss fern terrarium Paludarium Vivarium, no watering
1. This terrarium is designed by request of some buyers who want a enclosed, water tight terrarium.
2. It is water tight. Once slide down the door, the moisture can not escape. As I tested, it does not need watering for over a month.
3. It can hold water. It can be used as a Paludarium or Vivarium. You can make small real waterfall or pond, or raise small fishes, water grass in it.
4. It is made of anti-scratch acrylic panels. The terrarium net weight up to 1.1kg / 2.42lb
5. It is designed to raise moss, fern, or small tropical plants.
Size: height x length x thickness: 25 x 20 x 13 cm / 9.8 x 7.9 x 5.1 inches.
Terrairum only, plants are not included. But you can ask for all the material I use except live moss.
If you live in Hongkong, you can ask for a finished terrarium with extra 20USD.
How to make the moss wall: please check my video.
The material you use: 1/3 dirt / mud (you can get them from nearby wood or backyard, please clear plants roots), 1/3 small sand (0.5-1.5mm), 1/3 lava dirt rockes (0.5-1.5mm)
you can find it here:
Mix the three with water > press the mix dirt on the wall, press them on the wall > press the moss on the mud
By this method, you can make a vertical moss wall on other terrariums too.
I need a week to finish and ship out.
Welcome any questions
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked