NCYP Handmade Geometric Glass Close Terrarium Box House Shape, Swing Lid Latch for Air Plants Moss Snail Reptile Habitat Vivarium
Clarification for resell: I am the original. All card boxes are designed by me and made by my workshop. All the terrariums listed in recent 3 years are designed and made by my workshop.
Please note: What is included: terrarium only
1. This is a house shape geometric terrarium made of tin-sealed glass panels. There are 4 clear acrylic vents on the roof.
2. It is still ideal for raising moss, ferns live plants.
3. This glass tank is also suitable for snails, bugs, insects, or any other mini creatures you pick up from garden or park. With moss, dried branches, stones or leaves, it is easy to create a small habitat. I recommend small snails. The large snails like African snails will eat out all the leaves and mess up all the moss (they are in different box and I tie the moss on driftwood and stones).
4. This is an upgraded version. All made of glass but the round acrylic vents.
5. Size: M: 26x15x21cm/10.3x5.9x8.3inch
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked