NCYP Vintage House Geometric Terrarium Tin Sealed Chest Planter Succulent Centerpiece Wedding
- It is for plants with small roots. We highly recommend you go out and catch some ferns, moss in the forest and plant them in the terrarium. Moss and ferns will keep growing well with qualified temperature and moisture. They need scattering sunlight, which make them one of the best choice for indoor plants.
- Cacti as shown on the photo is also a good choice.
- If you want to raise ferns or moss, close terrarium (with a door to keep water in) will be the best choice. But if you want to raise ferns or moss in your bathroom or succulents and cacti, either close or open will be ok for anywhere.
- Protective Qualities: Rust-resistant
- General Material: Glass, Metal
- Size: 6.2 inches x 5.9 inches x 4.3 inches
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked