8x12" Close Geometric Glass Terrarium with Door, Tin Sealed Rectangle Tall Planter for Moss Wall, Fern, Landscape multiple size, No plants
1. Close geometric terrarium, rectangle shape, with multiple size available, with a side door. There is a slide latch to close it firmly.
2. It is designed to create a live moss wall landscape. The photos shows several photos of a groups of moss, driftwood and clover vertical terrariums. Youc an find more photos on my website and videos on my youtube channel.
3. The glass panels are soldered by tin. there are small gaps around the lid but it can keep moisture well.
4. Please note: Glass terrarium does not leak but it does not suit for holding water.
5. Please be careful about the hinge. When you lay the back down and DIY your project, please have the lid supported.
6. Please check my Facebook or instagram, there are videos about how those terrariums are planted.
7. Material: Glass, tin
8. Dimensions :
The bottom glass panel height: 7cm / 2.75inches
The thickness (or width) of the terrarium: 11.4cm / 4.5inches
Length x height:
20.3 x 30.5CM / 8 x 12 inches
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked