2-6" / 5-15cm cutted Flat bottom Natural Ohko Dragon Stone Rock for Terrarium, Aquarium Bonsai Landscape, 2kg/4.4lb, with DIY tools
1. 2kg/4.4lb natural dragon rockes, with 2 size available small 5-10cm /2-4inches height and large 10-15cm / 4-6inches height natural natural Ohko dragon stone. They are cutted with flat bottom so they can stand in the terrarium easily. There will be two size mixed, which is my recommended. Welcome any questions.
2. There are a small bag of rock powder and instant aquascaple glue included to fix the rockes together. If you have cats / kids, or need to move your terrariums often, please do use it.
For your reference, a large and two piece of small rocks are about 500-700g / 1.1-1.5lb.
Those rockes are great for small terrariums. You put randomly 3 pcs together you will get a micro shape mountain group. If you have the bottom up, you will get some very fantasy micro landscape.
3. Suitable: moss, small bonsai, small cacti and succulents (to create a desert landscape)
4. One of the most popular microlandscape rockes for aquarium and terrarium. In large tank, they are cutted to make landscape. But in small terrarium, those small pieces are what you are looing for.
With instant aquarium glue, they are glued together to form cliff, mountains and cannon, and cave.
With those rock, you will get the most sharp, mountain-like micro landscape.
5. I uploaded some terrariums made of those natural Ohko dragon stone to show how to use them. One of the video link:
6. Ideal for container garden, jar, terrariums, aquarium, paludarium, vivarium.
7. Size: mall 5-10cm /2-4inches height and large 10-15cm / 4-6inches
8. Weight: . 2kg/4.4lb, with glue set
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked