5-12cm Natural Ohko Dragon Stone Rock for Terrarium, Aquarium Bonsai Landscape, 500g
1. 500g 5-12cm natural natural Ohko dragon stone.
2. One of the most popular microlandscape rockes for aquarium and terrarium. In large tank, they are cutted to make landscape. But in small terrarium, those small pieces are what you are looing for.
With instant aquarium glue, they are glued together to form cliff, mountains and cannon, and cave.
With those rock, you will get the most sharp, mountain-like micro landscape.
3. I attached some terrariums made of natural Ohko dragon stone to show how you will get with them.
4. They are the popular decorative rock for bonsai.
If you like open container, try it with succulents and you may have a surprising outcome.
Later I will list some micro landscapes like hill, slope, clif with such rocks in my shop.
5. Ideal for container garden, jar, terrariums, aquarium, paludarium, vivarium.
6. It goes well with plants like moss, orchids, succulents, cacti, and bonsai trees
7. Size: 5-12cm
8. Weight: 500g
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
0 Question Asked